§ 1. Shop and Customers.
1. The owner of the online store www.4points.pl hereinafter referred to as the Store is 4points Joanna Baczkowska ul. Norwida 21 44-100 Gliwice, NIP: 631-135-35-02, REGON: 240009950.
2. The party making purchases in the Store, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, is an adult natural person, legal person or other entity which, in accordance with the applicable provisions, may incur liabilities.
3. The customer can quickly and efficiently contact the Store by:
- e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling the telephone number: +48 663 444 411,
- traditional correspondence: to the following address: 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Victories 14/105
4. These Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the Store by Clients, and in particular making purchases in the Store.
5. The Regulations are made available to the Customer free of charge via the website, in a form that enables the collection, reproduction and consolidation of the Regulations by means of an IT system used by the Shop's Customer.
§ 2. Store offer.
1. The owner of the store sells goods through the domain: www.4points.pl
2. Services provided under these Regulations consist in enabling customers to use the Store in order to conclude a contract for the sale of goods including goods with an individual design.
3. The transactions carried out by the parties to transactions on the Internet are products listed in the offer, presented on the Store's website at the time of ordering.
4. Orders are carried out on the territory of Poland.
5. All prices of goods in the store are gross prices given in Polish zlotys. The given prices do not include shipping costs.
6. The following shipping prices apply in the shop:
a) InPost service - Standard courier - 48 h: PLN 12.00, with payment of PLN 23.00
b) Parcel Machine Standard service: PLN 9.00
7. The purchase is documented by a receipt or a VAT invoice. The choice of the purchase document is made by the customer when placing the order.
8. Information about the goods, including the prices presented on the Store's website, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 § 1 of the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended). Information about goods together with the prices presented on the Store's website is only an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
§ 3. Terms of providing services by electronic means.
1. In order to use the services provided under these Regulations, the Customer should have:
a. Current internet browser: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari,
b. Java Script support enabled,
§ 4. Orders and implementation.
1. Orders for goods offered in the Store are accepted via the form on the Store website as well as at the email address provided in § 1 of these Regulations to contact the store.
2. In case of doubt, the order sent to the Store from a new Customer is confirmed by phone or e-mail by a customer service representative.
3. The Buyer is obliged to provide a landline or mobile number and e-mail address, under which it will be possible to confirm the order. Please, check the correctness of the data provided - e-mail, telephone, address. In the case of providing an incorrect address, the cost of shipping in both sides shall be borne by the Customer. Orders without providing full details: surname and first name, address, contact phone number, e-mail address - will not be processed.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 16 on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are considered on the next business day.
5. In the event of inability to fulfill the order or other problem that occurs in connection with the execution of the order, the customer is immediately informed of this fact and possible ways to get out of the problem situation.
6. There is a possibility of resigning from the order within 6 hours - only in the form of a telephone number +48 663 444 411. If the cancellation takes place after sending the package, the cost of transport in both directions shall be borne by the Customer. The above right to resign from the order is independent of the right to withdraw from the contract with § 6 of these Regulations.
7. The order fulfillment time is from 5 business days from the moment of order confirmation.
8. The store reserves the right to change prices and withdraw individual products and services presented on the Store's website. Price change or withdrawal of goods does not apply to orders accepted for execution.
§ 5. Payments.
The store provides customers with the following payment options for the ordered goods:
a) Payment by bank transfer directly to our bank account at Bank Pekao S.A. Branch in Gliwice and ul. gen. L. Berbecki 4, number 80 1240 1343 1111 0010 7700 9392.
b) Payment on delivery.
§ 6. The right of withdrawal.
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement without giving reasons, within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before the deadline expires.
2. Withdrawal is effected by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the address given in § 1 of the Regulations.
3. The Store shall immediately send the Customer an acknowledgment of receipt of a declaration of will on withdrawal from the sales contract to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
4. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without incurring costs, except:
a) additional costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the choice of the method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest, the usual delivery method offered by the Store and
b) direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs),
c) the cost of returning the items, if due to their nature, these items can not be returned by regular mail.
5. The right to withdraw from the distance sale agreement referred to in paragraph 1. You are not entitled to the customer with respect to, agreements:
a) in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
b) in which the subject of the benefit are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
6. If the Customer uses the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer is obliged to return the goods to the Store immediately, ie no later than within 14 (fourteen) days to the address of the Store. The Customer may also return the goods by handing it over to the person authorized by the Store, subject to the abovementioned deadlines. To meet the deadline, all you have to do is return the item before its expiry.
7. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods (shipping costs) with a view to choosing such a way that the goods reach the Store in undamaged condition.
8. The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
9. The Store, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, will refund to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item, subject to paragraph 4. The store refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
10. If the Store has not offered to collect the item from the Customer himself, it may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until receipt of the item back or delivery of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
11. The store does not accept parcels sent on delivery.
§ 7. Complaints.
1. Customers can file complaints about purchased goods via www.4points.pl.
2. A complaint may be filed:
a) in writing - by mail to the contact address 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Zwycięstwa 14/105;
b) by phone under the contact number +48 663 444 411;
c) in electronic form to the e-mail address email@example.com.
3. The complaint should contain the Customer's details, transaction details and the content of the complaint.
4. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt.
§ 8. Personal data.
1. By providing the Store with personal data, the Customer agrees to their processing by the Store on the terms indicated below.
2. The store collects only those data that are necessary for the proper provision of the services offered.
3. The database of Clients' personal data is subject to legal protection. These data are particularly protected and protected against access by unauthorized persons.
4. The administrator of Customers' personal data is the owner of the Store, who processes their personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
§ 9. Final provisions.
1. The store reserves the right to change the rules without giving reasons and without prior notice. These changes will be published on an ongoing basis in the www.4points.pl website. Amendments to the Regulations do not have effect in relation to contracts concluded by their introduction as well as orders placed by Customers.
2. In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the performance of a contract concluded on the basis of the regulations, the parties undertake to resolve it amicably acting in good faith.
3. If it is impossible to reach an agreement in the manner specified in paragraph 2. the court with jurisdiction for resolving the dispute will be the court competent for the Store. The preceding sentence shall not apply to disputes to which the consumer is a party.
4. In case of any ambiguities and inquiries, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.